Saturday, August 9, 2008

Birthday Time!!!

Well it is a bit of a late post but it was my birthday last week - I am now 26 years old!! It was a really good birthday this year, I had all of the family call me at work, it is always nice to know that everyone is thinking of you on that one day a year. My bosses at work also took me out for a pub lunch - can never so no to that on a Friday afternoon, the rest of the work day was quite lazy while we all tried to digest our lunch. That night we had a booking for 20 at the Vietnam restaurant on Addison Road in Pennington. The banquet was divine - excellent, excellent, excellent food there. It was also great to catch up with all my friends from uni and old work place.

I was also extremely spoilt this year ...
I got some lovely flowers from my best friend ...

Hubby got me this great print from kozyndan ...


That will be going straight into the nursery. Hubby also got me three great books on some of my favourite artists - Tattoo Darling by Angelique Houtkamp, Scarygirl: Art by Nathan by Nathan Jurevicius (oh and by the way my maiden name is Zakarevicius so I feel like I have a connection with Nathan :P) and Fushigi Circus, Second Edition by Mark Ryden. Now I am feeling all inspired again to get into some art and craft work - just need to stop procrastinating!!

No comments: