Thursday, December 18, 2008

Long time no see....

Well after disappearing for a good two months I am finally back on the blogging wagon :). First of all my disappearance was for a very good cause...


The ray of sunshine in my life - Zoe Lynne McCarthy. She joined us on the 17th of October in a relatively quick delivery and she has been keeping me very busy ever since. So far I would say that we have been incredibly lucky with little Z, no major dilemmas and in general she is a happy little girl (although lets not mention the arsenic hours :P). Since that fateful day life has been very different for our little family. We have definitely all been a lot more busy, but I think also we have found that we concentrate now on the more important things in life. It is amazing how a little one can help you forget about all the little things. And speaking of the little one I better get a move on before she wakes up from her morning sleep.

Time for a new recipe methinks...

No comments: