Tuesday, March 24, 2009

101 in 1001 days - Update


For those of you who are unaware, I am attempting to complete a list of 101 things in 1001 days. This not so little project that I started 2 weeks ago is going pretty well, but there are a few areas of concern:

2. Stop chewing fingernails - that hasn't happened yet, I guess a habit you have been trying to break since you were in primary school is going to take a while.

4. Get some form of exercise at least 4 days a week - well 5 out of 8 isn't bad, some days are just so busy with home, Zoe, study and life in general.

7. Eat a healthy diet - I've been a bit naughty some days.

8. Stop swearing - again I am naughty.

9. Drink at least 2-3L of water a day - did I mention I was naughty?

44. Vacuum at least once a week - whoops! I was supposed to do that today, but after a sleep in the rest of the day kind of went down hill.

76. Do a clean up once a fortnight (garden) - my plan was to do that today, but it was raining so that didn't happen.

All in all though I would say that I am going quite well with it and I am quite enjoying checking things off the list at the end of each day, and yes I am that sad.

I'll leave you with some photos from number 5 on the list (get outside every day):



4 comments:

Grammatically Delicious Designs said...

OK. If you accomplish all of those, let me know. I will need the secret! The only one I don't do is chew my nails. Maybe you should try getting them done professionally. I recommend gel nails over acrylics. I don't even really put my fingers near my mouth when my nails are done. Just a thought.

Danielle

How To Eat A Cupcake said...

Haha in the U.S. we have scones, biscuits, AND cookies! Our scones are usually sweet, and our biscuits are like savory scones and are usually eaten for breakfast (sometimes like a sandwich with eggs and cheese in the middle!) but are also frequently served as a side with fried chicken! :D

Does that clear things up at all? Lol

drollgirl said...

i love having lists and checking things off. i know, i am a dork!

Anonymous said...

what a great idea to make a list like that can only enrich your life! I also try to get out everyday for a walk!