Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday Etsy Picks - Trees


1. CHESTNUT hand embroidered original wall art by Hare and Drum's House of Color
2. Build a Tree - Adhesive Fabric Wall Stickers / Decals by mae
3. Little Red Riding Hood Print by The Poppy Tree
4. Tulip Red Set of 4 Silkscreened Napkins by Mary Elizabeth Hining
5. Autumn Kiss - Original papercut Art by Papercut Art by Tina Tarnoff
6. Bump on a log brooch by block party press
7. The Love Tree by The Love Shop
8. Woodland Pincushion by ginpins
9. Spring Has Sprung - Printable 3D Tree Card by go make me

6 comments:

Cate Holst said...

Oh what a lovely collection!! Thanks so much for including my little tree pdf

HareAndDrum said...

A fabulous treasury of trees, thank you for including my embroidery!

ginny said...

Such a delightful selection of tree themed items! I'm honored that my pincushion is among your picks --- thanks so much :D!

Tina Tarnoff said...

Oh, ALicia! How wonderful! Thank you for including my Autumn Kiss in your lovely list! I love trees:) xoxo

Block Party Press said...

Inspiring collection! Thanks so much for including my pin!

Chantel said...

Oooo Nice! My favourite - The love tree :)