Monday, February 28, 2011

Move it to Lose it - Week 10

Move it to lose it - 12 Week Challenge

Starting weight: 75.2kg 
Previous weight: 71.5kg 
Current weight: 70.7kg

I did it! I am officially less than my pre-pregnancy weight! Let me just say that after a very nice 800 gram loss this week I am over the moon. Funnily enough though I have been pretty relaxed about it all this week - I still did my Wii Fit exercise and went on a few walks with the girls - but food wise I just took it easy and really listened to my tummy to tell me when I am hungry. It seems this technique worked for me this week - lets see how it goes next week!

I would love to be under 70kg by the end of my little 12 week challenge - so hopefully the next 2 weeks go well and I can be in the sixties again for the first time since mid 2007. I am very excited about that prospect!

11 comments:

Future Grown-Up said...

Congratulations! Very proud of you for having accomplished your goal.

Kat said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations! That is very exciting. And I have no doubt you will be under 70kg within the next 2 weeks. Goodluck with the next few weeks. I hope it all goes well. By the time I come back you will all but disappeared :P

cocoa and coconut said...

Well done! Aren't you good!

Rose said...

Congrats on reaching your goal weight! Keep at it! :)

Rose

Katie said...

Im a follower!
My fav thing from the shop is by far the penguin puppet! I love it!

Katie said...

http://twitter.com/#!/Katerpillaaar/status/42295527601213440

tweet

Katie said...

http://katerpillarontoast.blogspot.com/2011/02/puppets.html

blogged

By the Bluegrass said...

Congrats! You were determined to do it and you did! Your success will inspire others. I bet it is a good feeling.
xo,
Sena

Melanie's Randomness said...

Good for you sweetie!! =)

Hey lady I'm running a Shabby Apple Dress giveaway today! If you get a chance be sure to enter!!

Shabby Apple Dress Giveaway!

Fancy Lads said...

YAY! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats! How awesome! I need to really do something to get back under prepreggers weight. See ya in class ;)