Monday, March 14, 2011

Move it to Lose It - Week 12 (The End!)

Move it to lose it - 12 Week Challenge

Starting weight: 75.2kg 
Previous weight: 71.1kg 
Current weight: 70.1kg
Total Weight lost: 5.1kg

Finally the end of my 12 week challenge - and luckily I am finishing it off on a high note. I lost 1 kilogram in the past week, which means I was oh so close to getting under the 70 kilogram mark - but didn't quite make it. Next week I should definitely be back in the sixties again.

I also took my measurements again this morning and I'm pretty darn happy with the results...

Bust: 102cm -> 97cm (-5)
Chest: 87cm -> 82cm (-5)
Waist: 89cm -> 85cm (-4)
Hips: 106cm -> 103cm (-3)
Thighs: 58.5cm -> 55.5cm (-3)
Calves: 38cm -> 36cm (-2)
Upper arm: 28.5cm -> 27cm (-0.5)
Forearm: 26cm -> 25.5cm (-0.5)

Every part of me got smaller and I can really tell because all of my clothes are way to big for me now - it is such a great feeling!

At the end of my challenge I am happily under my pre-pregnancy weight and I'm ready to keep on going until I reach my ultimate goal weight of 60kg. I'm hoping that by my birthday (August 1st) I will be able to make it there. So thanks for cheering me on through this journey and wish me luck for the months ahead!

9 comments:

melissa said...

Great work Alicia!

Oh - but you should totally break the diet to try a macaroon!

Mel said...

Awesome job Alicia! What an awesome effort. I do wish you all the luck for the months ahead - I'm sure you'll be able to do it!

Rose said...

Well done! You must feel really great! Goodluck with the rest of your journey :)

Rose

Xiaolu @ 6 Bittersweets said...

Congrats, Alicia! Really well done. And I agree with Melissa you simply MUST try a macaron (but get a fresh, well-made one because badly made ones can be terribly dry and gross).

Jamie said...

that's awesome!! congratulations!!

Ashley Crenshaw said...

Yay for you!!! Congrats!

Melanie's Randomness said...

Good for you!!!! =) Those results are awesome and VERY motivating!! =)

Melanie's Randomness

apparentlyjessy said...

Congratulations Alicia! Well done for staying so motivated for the whole 12 weeks.

Talia said...

You're my hero. Sticking with it for 12 whole weeks! :-D

Well done Alicia!